Saturday, December 13, 2008



These are two of our favorite neighbor girls. Their names are Pheobie and Mundea. They have way of conning me into taking them to the beach or on any outting. Yesterday, they came with me to feed a few workers at the church who are finishing up a new chapel on the building. After lunch, we went to the beach to collect shells. They taught me that if you stand ankle deep in the water, you can feel the tickeling of tiny clams. Sure enough, they reached into the sand just under their feet and pulled up bunches of the little things. They must have really sensative feet because I could never feel them tickle mine. We even saw the little feet that clams have to move them around. I'm telling you, I am learning tons from these girls. After our beach exploration, we came home to play a round of the game "Pass the Pigs." We were joined by 2 other neighbor girls to make the game more exciting. It was a fun afternoon in celebration that school is out for the winter break. Mundea and Pheobie come to church with us every sunday. They are great company and we love these girls.

No comments: