Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Quick glimps of our apartment




Here are a few pictures of our lovely apartment. We love it. It is wonderful for entertaining, meetings, studying, preparing lessons and what ever else we do. We have a lovely deck through those glass doors behind that one couch. We love to have breakfast and cut Scots hair on that wonderful deck. And thanks to the Sherwoods, the couple before us, we have the most marvelous bed in the mission. Makes it easy to go to bed at night and hard to get up in the morning. But more than our apartment, we love our land ladies Agatha and Jennifer. They are great friends. Their home is just upstairs. It is just them and us.


1 comment:

Meg said...

Jeralie, your place is so cute! I love how colorful it is. Very inviting. I still have yet to post pictures of our place. Maybe I should do that. I couldn't have decorated without your help that's for sure. And you know how to cut hair? You need to teach me so I can cut Nates!