Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our last time as a Diamond Zone

Here is the group we occasionally hang out with. Great group of guys and sisters. Imagine serving this crew breakfast every 6 weeks. We tried something new this time. The night before, we made a breakfast casserole with cut up pieces of bread, cheese, eggs, milk, vanilla and added cooked sausage and beacon on top, and let it sit overnight. In the morning you top it with diced tomatoes and green onions and bake. Was pretty easy and made the for a smooth dish. Sister Handly brought tons of fresh pineapple, watermelons and bananas. I think we might just have to do that again. Don't these elders look well fed and content?

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Jeralie! I found your blog! Oh my gosh, now we can keep in touch. Loves


Mal

Anonymous said...

HELLO DARLING!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful mission with us via your blog, I love it.

Oh and please email me the exact recipe for the casserole, that sounded perfect...

p.s. Donna Parker was called as Relief Society President last Sunday, and she called me as her Education Counsellor. LOOK OUT Oliver/Osoyoos BRANCH, you have no idea what is going to hit you!! ha ha ha